The direct drive of the compressor by the motor, so that the crankshaft produces rotational motion, driving the connecting rod to make the piston reciprocating movement, causing the cylinder volume changes. Due to changes in the pressure in the cylinder, through the air inlet valve air filter (muffler) into the cylinder, in the compression stroke, due to the reduction of the cylinder volume, compressed air through the role of the exhaust valve, through the exhaust pipe, check valves (non-return valve) into the gas storage tank, When the exhaust pressure reaches the rated pressure of 0.7MPa, it is controlled by the pressure switch and automatically stops.
When the gas tank pressure drops to 0.5--0.6mpa, the pressure switch automatically joins the start. and air compressor is to provide air power, is the core equipment of pneumatic system, the main body of the electrical and mechanical air source device, it is the original (usually motor or diesel engine) mechanical energy conversion into a gas pressure energy device, is compressed air pressure generator.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Classification of power tools
- Introduction to air Compressors
- Types of air Compressors
- Composition and structure of air compressors
- Market development of Air compressors
- Control principle of air compressor
- Introduction of Laser Welding machine
- Working principle of laser welding machine
- Functional characteristics of automatic welding...
- Main types of laser welding machines