Laser welding is the use of high-energy laser pulses to the material in a small area of local heating, the energy of the laser radiation through the heat conduction to the internal diffusion of the material, the material is melted to form a specific molten pool. It is a new type of welding, mainly for thin-walled materials, precision parts of the welding, can be achieved spot welding, butt welding, folding welding, sealing welding, etc., the depth of the ratio, the width of the weld is small, the heat affected area small, small deformation, welding speed, weld smooth, beautiful, no need to deal with welding or simple treatment, high Can be precisely controlled, focusing light point small, high positioning accuracy, easy to achieve automation.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Classification of power tools
- Introduction to air Compressors
- Types of air Compressors
- Composition and structure of air compressors
- Characteristic characteristics of air compressors
- Market development of Air compressors
- Control principle of air compressor
- Introduction of Laser Welding machine
- Functional characteristics of automatic welding...
- Main types of laser welding machines