220/380V AC ARC Welding
Name: 220/380V AC ARC Welding
Model Number: BX1-250/315/400/500/630
Rated voltage(V): 220/380v
Duty Cycle: 35%
220/380V AC ARC welding machine uses a consumable electrode in the flux to lay the weld. The alternating current or direct current from the welding power source is used to create an arc between the electrodes and the metal to be connected. When the weld is laid, the flux coating of the electrode decomposes, releasing the steam used as a shielding gas and providing a layer of slag to protect the welded area from atmospheric pollution.
Due to the versatility of the process and the simplicity of the equipment and operation, 220/380V AC ARC welding machine dominates other welding processes in the maintenance and repair industry, mainly for welding iron and steel, but stainless steel can also be welded in this way.
* Suitable for the decoration industry, high altitude, field work.
* Moving core transformer, with wheel, fan cooling, heavy duty
* Can work continuously, it can automatically balance when the voltage fluctuates.
* Stable arc, little spatter, deep penetration, ensure good welding quality.
* High efficiency, simple structure, movable, easy to operate and maintain.
* Professional welding in Alternating Current (AC), Suitable for welding low carbon steel, low alloy steel structure.
Rated input capacity(Kva)
Output current range