Cutting Cast Iron with Plasma Cutter
Name: Cutting Cast Iron with Plasma Cutter
Model Number: CUT-40/CUT-60
Rated Voltage: 220v
Duty cycle(%): 60
No load voltage(V): 60
Cutting cast iron with plasma cutter with different working gases can cut a variety of oxygen cutting difficult to cut metal, especially for non-ferrous metal cutting effect. Its cutting surface is smooth, its thermal deformation is small, and there is almost no heat affected zone.
Cutting cast iron with plasma cutter provides a simple and fast cable connection between the torch and the torch to eliminate downtime. Pulse width modulation helps provide a more constant, concentrated and accurate current to the cut surface for a cleaner, more uniform cut. Cutting cast iron with plasma cutterl is designed to be easy to use on its own, while fully meeting the needs of professional operators.
* Use a fully insulated handle.
* The numerical control system has high configuration, automatic arc ignition and stable performance.
* After internal redesign, the latest high frequency inverter technology is adopted.
* The frame is fully welded and sturdy, easy to operate and durable.
* Fast cutting speed and high precision, the cutting mouth is small, neat and has no slag.
* Suitable for low carbon steel, copper, iron, aluminum, galvanized, titanium and other metal plates.
Rated input capacity(Kva)
No load voltage(V)
Output current range