CO2 Shield Welding Machine
Name: CO2 Shield Welding Machine
Model Number: MIG-140s/160s/180s/200s
Power(W): MIG:4.5KVA /MMA:5.3KVA
PCB: Whole-bridge two pcb
Insulation class: H
During the welding of this CO2 shield welding machine, no pressure was applied for welding. In this welding process, coalescence is generated by heating, and a workpiece with an arc is established between the metal electrode and the continuous supply of the workpiece. CO2 shield welding machine does not use flux, but uses a protective gas Co2 for soldering.
* Support frequent welding, small splash, and high efficiency of melting metal.
* Suitable for carbon steel, medium carbon steel, alloy steel and other ferrous metals.
* Support digital display and current voltage preset, wide voltage adjustment range.
* A closed loop system is used to control the arc and waveform control system to adjust the arc force.
* Stable work, small splash, small deformation, beautiful weld seam, easy to operate and maintain.
* The structure is tightly designed, using high-quality materials and unique protection, waterproof and safety.
* The performance of the whole machine is excellent, and it works well under the working environment of high temperature and dust.
* Widely used in welding and field operations in petroleum pipelines, chemical industry, shipbuilding, power construction, nuclear power, bridge construction, etc.
|Name||CO2 Shield Welding Machine|
|Wire Feeding Speed|
|PCB||Whole-bridge two pcb|
|After-sales Service Provided||Overseas third-party support available|
No load voltage(V)
Rated input capacity(Kva)
Output current range