Gas Shielded CO2 Welder
Name: Gas Shielded CO2 Welder
Model Number: MIG-140/160/180/200
Wire Feeding Speed: Adjustable
Power(W): MIG:4.5KVA /MMA:5.3KVA
Gas shielded CO2 welder is a method of melting pole arc welding with CO2 as shielding gas. When working, a gas protection layer is formed around the arc to isolate external oxygen, so that the weld seam is not oxidized and carbonized, thereby improving the weld quality and making the welding plane more beautiful and smooth.
Produced by advanced technology, gas shielded CO2 welder has reliable performance and strong overload capability, which can be used for high-quality welding of carbon steel, low alloy steel, stainless steel, aluminum and its alloys. Its production efficiency is several times higher than manual arc welding, energy saving is remarkable, and production cost is low.
Gas shielded CO2 welder can be easily re-adjusted and keeps the output current stable during voltage and state fluctuations. Its excellent control and powerful load adaptability, advanced technology improves the welding function. Its welding power supply includes a variety of external connection control signals for automatic or robotic welding.
* Adopt world advanced design and high performance.
* Manual/gas shielded welding is achieved through special customization.
* The welding heat affected zone is small, the deformation is small, and the weld bead is beautifully formed.
* The argon arc feedback system is especially suitable for vertical position welding.
* Widely used in machinery, shipbuilding, boiler, petrochemical, construction and other industries.
|Name||Gas Shielded CO2 Welder|
|Wire Feeding Speed|
|PCB||Whole-bridge single pcb|
|Packaging Details||Color carton(MOQ:500pcs)|
|After-sales Service Provided||Overseas third-party support available|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 30 days after payment|
Rated input capacity(Kva)
No load voltage(V)
Output current range