Heavy Duty MIG Machine
Name: Heavy Duty MIG Machine
Model Number: MIG-200T/250T
Power(W): MIG:4.5KVA /MMA:5.3KVA
PCB: Whole-bridge three pcb
Insulation class: H
This professional heavy duty MIG machine is designed to meet the needs of the repair shop and home users. It can be used for welding with airless wire. It offers advantages over other welding processes, especially for novices. It is used for precision and high quality MIG welding.
These heavy duty MIG machines guarantee reliable operation for long periods of time, minimizing failures and maintenance. It is the number one in every field that requires quality and reliability.
These heavy duty MIG machines provide a smooth and stable arc for MIG welding, using solid and flux cored wires of various sizes and types. Heavy duty MIG machine is designed and manufactured with carefully arranged power components and cooling. Therefore, heavy-duty welding at a higher current is achieved.
* DC single-phase output, portable, thermostatic protection, color carton.
* Can guarantee reliable operation for a long time, minimizing failure and maintenance.
* Adjustable electronic inductance control for smooth and less spattered soldering.
* The modular design provides unlimited process solutions and options to increase equipment efficiency and utilization in demanding industrial applications.
* Meet the high quality welding requirements of shipyards, pipelines, buildings, petrochemical plants, refineries, offshore engineering and workshops.
|Name||Heavy Duty MIG Machine|
|Wire Feeding Speed|
|PCB||Whole-bridge three pcb|
|After-sales Service Provided||Overseas third-party support available|
Rated input capacity(Kva)
No load voltage(V)
Output current range