Inverter Gas Shielded Welding Machine
Name: Inverter Gas Shielded Welding Machine
Model Number: MIG-140p/160p/180p/200p
Power(W): MIG:4.5KVA /MMA:5.3KVA
PCB: Whole-bridge two pcb
Inverter gas shielded welding machine adopts soft switching inverter technology, which greatly improves the reliability of IGBT components. Key components such as IGBTs, fast recovery diodes, integrated circuits, relays, etc. use the world's top brands, greatly reducing the overall machine failure rate.
Inverter gas shielded welding machine is specially designed for thin plates, with good dynamic characteristics, very stable arc, beautiful weld bead formation and small splash. Large-scale, assembly line production, excellent inverter gas shielded welding machine performance and cost-effective. Its use facilitates mechanization and automation of the welding process, especially mechanized welding in spatial locations.
* Suitable for welding magnesium, aluminum, chin and alloys.
* Special dustproof, moisture-proof, anti-corrosion treatment, long machine life and durability.
* The visibility of the arc and the molten pool is good, and the welding parameters can be adjusted according to the condition of the molten pool during the welding process.
* The welding process is easy to operate, no slag or very little slag, and basically no slag is needed after welding.
* The arc concentrates under the compression of the protective airflow, the welding speed is faster, the molten pool is smaller, the heat affected zone is narrow, and the weldment has little deformation after welding.
|Name||Inverter Gas Shielded Welding Machine|
|Wire Feeding Speed|
|PCB||Whole-bridge two pcb|
|After-sales Service Provided||Overseas third-party support available|
Rated input capacity(Kva)
No load voltage(V)
Output current range