DC Inverter Welding Machine
Name: DC Inverter Welding Machine
Pulse Frequency: 50/60HZ
Rated Duty Cycle: 60%
DC inverter welding machines are used for the construction and maintenance of high quality welding. It consists of a display for displaying welding parameters, an adjustment knob for selecting current, an anti-stick electrode (anti-stick), a welding arc that is easy to ignite (hot start), an arc force controller, and the like.
DC inverter welding machine adopts advanced inverter technology, which is easy to start arc, stable current, small welding spatter and beautiful weld bead. Accurate grid automatic compensation and protection functions such as overcurrent, overvoltage and overheating make the welding machine safer and more reliable.
DC inverter welding machine has excellent arc-starting performance, wide working voltage range, strong adaptability to the power grid and high load continuation rate. It is widely used in the welding of petroleum pipelines, chemicals, boilers, machinery, automobiles, shipbuilding, aviation and other industries.
* Maximum welding current - 250 A. IGBT technology.
* Thermal protection overload, light weight, plastic housing.
* Cable with electrode clip and ground clip in the kit.
* Involves a semi-finished product line with high quality knots and parts.
* Unique output characteristics design, more suitable for wire welding, beautiful welds.
* The structure is reasonable in design, excellent in technology, reliable and durable, and easy to maintain.
|Name||DC Inverter Welding Machine|
|Pilot Arc Current||20A|
|Rated Duty Cycle||60%|
|Motor Type||DC inverter|
|Usage||Weld cast iron, carbon steel, steel|
|After-sales Service Provided||Overseas third-party support available|
Rated input capacity(Kva)
No load voltage(V)
Output current range