Inverter OEM Welding Machine
Name: Inverter OEM Welding Machine
Input voltage: 220v
Pulse Frequency: 50/60HZ
Pilot Arc Current: 20A
Rated Duty Cycle: 60%
Motor Type: DC inverter
Inverter OEM welding machines are designed and designed by our proficient R&D staff to meet the exact requirements of our customers. The arc creates an arc between the supplied wire and the workpiece through the torch, which blows the material to be welded and the wire to create a weld.
Inverter OEM welding machine is widely used in various applications in daily life, especially for low carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel and so on. It has the advantages of efficient, compact, lightweight, easy to move and transport.
This inverter OEM welding machine also equipped with a forced air-cooled fan and thermal overload and anti-stick protection to ensure safe operation.
* Built-in overheat, overcurrent, overvoltage protection circuit.
* Unique output characteristics design, more suitable for welding wire, weld appearance.
* According to customer needs, you can choose a single pcb or 3pcb structure standard.
* Equipped with all the necessary accessories included in this kit for easy operation.
* The operation function is intuitive, the settings are diversified, and a reasonable combination of welding performance is achieved.
* Control software can be modified and upgraded to respond quickly to customer specific welding process requirements.
|Name||Inverter OEM Welding Machine|
|Pilot Arc Current||20A|
|Rated Duty Cycle||60%|
|Motor Type||DC inverter|
|Usage||Weld cast iron, carbon steel, steel|
|PCB||Single pcb, three pcb|
|After-sales Service Provided||Overseas third-party support available|
Technical Specifications :
Rated input capacity(Kva)
No load voltage(V)
Output current range