Portable Welding Machine
Name: Portable Welding Machine
Input voltage: 220v
Pulse Frequency: 50/60HZ
Pilot Arc Current: 20A
Rated Duty Cycle: 30%
Motor Type: DC Motor
Our portable welding machines are widely used in various applications in daily life, especially for low carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel and so on. In addition, a uniform adjustment of the welding current is designed to ensure that the arc achieves good welding process adaptability. The portable welding machine is easy to connect output quickly, making it fast, safe, simple and stable.
Our range of portable welding machines combine rugged construction, performance and control to provide an easy-to-use product for a wide range of applications. Its cooling unit integrates thermal overload and anti-stick protection to protect the unit from premature failure. The sturdy packaging box provides you with safe and convenient storage and transportation.
* Perfect dynamic protection ensures safe and reliable use.
* Supplemented by a specially developed main PCB board.
* The DC power output ensures that you are always in control.
* With regulated DC power output, thermal overload protection and anti-stick protection.
* Imported IGBTs and fast recovery diodes are used as the main electrical components.
* Equipped with all the necessary accessories included in this kit for easy operation.
|Name||Portable Welding Machine|
|Pilot Arc Current||20A|
|Rated Duty Cycle||30%|
|Motor Type||DC Motor|
|Usage||Weld cast iron, carbon steel, steel|
|After-sales Service Provided||Overseas third-party support available|
Rated input capacity(Kva)
No load voltage(V)
Output current range