DC Inverter TIG Welding Machine
Name: DC Inverter TIG Welding Machine
Model Number: TIG-200/TIG-250
Pilot Arc Current: 10A
Rated Duty Cycle: 60%
Motor Type: DC Motor
DC inverter TIG welding machine combines the functions of manual welding and DC argon arc welding. DC inverter TIG welding machine uses a MOSFET power field effect switching device to invert the power frequency to a high frequency through advanced pulse width modulation technology, and then performs step-down rectification to output a DC power supply for soldering.
The key components are imported top-grade brands, and its reliability is very high. Each DC inverter TIG welding machine has been tested by vibration, aging, high and low pressure, high and low temperature, high humidity and dustproof, which can guarantee smooth operation.
* The welding current is stable and the dynamic response speed is fast.
* No noise, no spatter, no magnetic deviation, and beautiful weld appearance.
* Inverter power saving, DC argon welding, manual arc welding, one machine dual purpose.
* Stable and reliable work, high efficiency and energy saving, small size, light weight and easy to carry.
* Suitable for welding and back-sealing of stainless steel, alloy steel, copper, titanium and other boards.
* Widely used in equipment manufacturing, mold processing, automotive repair, pipeline processing and other industries.
|Name||DC Inverter TIG Welding Machine|
|Pilot Arc Current||20A|
|Rated Duty Cycle||60%|
|Packaging Details||Color carton(MOQ:500pcs)|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 30 days after payment|
Rated input capacity(Kva)
No load voltage(V)
Output current range