TIG and ARC Welding Machine
Name: TIG and ARC Welding Machine
Model Number: TIG/MMA-200/TIG/MMA-250
Pilot Arc Current: 10A
Rated Duty Cycle: 60%
Insulation class: F
With the latest inverter technology, the TIG and ARC welding machine delivers superior arc control in any mode for professional quality results. You'll find simple controls and digital readings that are easy to use. It is suitable for all types of MIG welding wire, including low carbon steel, flux core, stainless steel and even aluminum.
Not only is it lightweight and easy to use, its superior safety features will keep you and your store safe at work anyway. The TIG and ARC welding machine is equipped with an overload protection device, a flow meter regulator and a fan on the welder to remove dust and dirt from the machine.
TIG and ARC welding machine is suitable for medium to heavy industry and serious welding professionals to ensure the ultimate product quality, functionality and service life. When you buy this welding machine, you can help keep the weld safe and free from control.
* Simple controls and digital readings are easy to use.
* Powerful dual drive wheels for years of trouble-free operation.
* Reactive power correction, inverter, soft switching technology.
* The oxide film has strong liquefaction ability and excellent welding performance.
* Constant temperature protection, over voltage protection, over current protection, under voltage protection.
* Compact structure, stable welding current, stable arc, reliable and durable, easy to maintain.
|Name||TIG and ARC Welding Machine|
|Pilot Arc Current||10A|
|Rated Duty Cycle||60%|
|Motor Type||DC Motor|
|Packaging Details||Color carton(MOQ:500pcs)|
|After-sales Service Provided||Overseas third-party support available|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 30 days after payment|
Rated input capacity(Kva)
No load voltage(V)
Output current range TIG&MMA